Friday, September 19, 2008

friday flashback

April 2002

sara and taylor race This makes me laugh out loud!!

Aunt Sara and Taylor having a backyard race (I think Taylor won).

7 comments:

Dewitt's said...

OH MY GOSH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!! NOW U KNOW IT'S WAR! ; )

jfbast said...

um, i think taylor might have had an advantage. tiny legs and all. that picture is super funny and taylor is such a cute kid.

shamers said...

AWESOME.

shamers said...

oh, and i'm looking forward to what sara will post in retaliation. :)

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh my goodness that is such a cute picture! It's so happy! :) You are clearly having a BLAST. I love it.

Amanda Kristeen said...

and by you I mean Sara. Although I bet YOU were having a good time taking that picture... as well as having fun with this post. ;)

Kim said...

lol, I love it!