Corpse Bride… Uno Amigo… The Fearsome Pirate. Halloween 2010. Paigey never broke character with a smile, Taylor was rarely seen, and Gabriel laughed every time he looked at his beard and moustache in the mirror. Man, I know how to work some magic with the eyebrow pencil.
I kinda miss blogging about these three. I have a whole summer’s worth of activities I could catch up on… it’s been busy. Hopefully the 2 people that still check this thing don’t mind if I play catch up for a while.


6 comments:
yay! a post!
i don't mind catch up. i'm playing, too.
there's three of us! three people read this blog! (one of them is my mom but she probably won't comment.)
you can catch up if you want, or you can do like i did and pretend the summer never happened and start from here. :)
oh, and the kids look cute, blah blah blah. happy halloween!
Paige does have a flair for the dramatic, doesn't she? She totally rocked that Baby Bird this summer :)
Glad to see both you and Faith back in the bloggin' circuit! ;)
New pictures!! They look wonderful! I might miss the retro baker a little bit, he feels like an old friend.
Oh, and 4, I'm number 4 :)
Looks like they had a great time. I am so glad you posted again. Always great to read about your news.
Post a Comment