This took place a couple weeks ago. Most of my family has seen it via Facebook, but I think it’s so much fun I wanted to include it here, too.
It’s even better if you can make the picture bigger. [Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8Fuqg5Sx8]
He is clearly:
* one to enjoy the spotlight.
* a better dancer than both his mother and father combined.
* oblivious to the fact that he shouldn’t be in the middle of the court.
* familiar with MJ.
I was/am:
* amused and delighted.
* impressed by his moves and ability to stay on beat.
* happy for a tolerant staff who didn’t seem to mind the boy taking over the halftime show.
* grateful for the crowd’s enthusiastic response. He received about a dozen high fives and “good job”s afterwards.
I could watch this a thousand times.


3 comments:
ha! that is fantastic. seriously, great moves.
Oh my gosh!!! Wow, that kid is FEARLESS! And, has he seen those MJ music videos? He was definitely pulling out some of those moves! :) That is amazing. :)
OH that hip shake!!!!! I loved it.
Post a Comment