Well I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try.
It's difficult for me to do this since I was not given the gift of being a great writer. I've been a blog reader for many months now, some of whose writers do not know that I am stalking their blogs. I enjoy the anonymity of secretly reading their thoughts. Many of these bloggers write their experiences and share their feelings with great eloquence and articulation that is just not in the cards for me. This is particularly true when it comes to the subject of Down syndrome. So, at times when my vocabulary is lacking, I may just rip off a few of their thoughts.
Taylor has seen me reading several blogs and wondered when I was going to do one for our family. So here it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
we're so glad you're blogging! we will read you every day. :)
Paige, your nanna says you need to remember to place you feet in the correct position so as not to injure that pretty little face. You wouln't really want a big lump for a nose, I am sure.
Post a Comment