Tuesday, December 23, 2008

full cheer

I'm officially de-grinched and in full cheer mode. There have been lots of holiday preparations with much still left to do. The weather has even cooperated and brought a little rain and cooler temps. But there have been lots of activities I hope to share soon. IMG_1798

IMG_1808But in helping me with de-grinching, my mom came to town for a visit and promptly got to work completing all my incomplete Christmas decor. Hallelujah! [It may have never gotten done.] I think she's hired as my annual decorator from now on. The banister is cheery, the Christmas village is up, the train is choo-chooing around the tree, the kids' trees are up and decorated by the kids, furniture is re-arranged, and it might feel a little like Christmas. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Dewitt's said...

mom is awesome with this stuff! my house next year!

Rachel said...

i'm afraid i've already called dibs for the next 10 years. sorry.