Paigey was handed down a friend’s Easy-Bake oven, and she’s in heaven. She just wants to bake, bake, bake. She’s even making up excuses to bake for her older brother.
The personal size brownies, blondies and cookies are the best thing ever – at least according to our aspiring Betty Crocker.


4 comments:
Can I put in an order for some red velvet cupcakes?
oh, emma would love that. good idea.
This is so cute. When Zack was her age he had an Easy Bake Oven (don't tell he would kill me if anyone found out :) Ha Ha He loved it and made treats for everyone. She is adorable!
I love seeing this retro baker!
I love seeing this blog of a retro baker!
I love seeing this blog of a retro baker even now! - 4 MONTHS LATER!
Get a hint!
UPDATE PLEASE.
I AM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE CEDERSTROM HOUSE!
Post a Comment