Wednesday, March 12, 2008

running

Taylor and I have a long standing joke - whenever I take a picture, he sarcastically smirks, "That's going on your blog, isn't it?" Okay, it's a joke to me, but I'm thinking it's more of an annoyance to Taylor. And when I put his naked baby picture up in a post, he was disgusted that I would put it up "for the whole world wide web" to view.

Tonight as he was dressing for baseball practice he came to me to find out where his baseball pants were - wearing only his white sliding underwear and thick red socks up past his knees. As he was talking, I slyly made my way over to my camera. He caught on quickly and made a mad dash up the stairs. Lucky for him, he's quick - and my flash wasn't on, so all I got was this awesome blur. He doesn't know yet that it came out as a blur, and boy is he ticked!

I think I'm gonna have to back off the humiliation for a time, while he's still talking to me.

3 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

haha. Good plan, Rach. ;) The blur is perfect! :)

Dewitt's said...

poor taylor! thank goodness it turned out blurred! haha

Rachel said...

just for the record, i wouldn't have posted a clear picture of taylor in his underwear (at age 10)