I am a wife to a great hubby and mom to 4 children. Taylor is the oldest, and he is kind and a lot of fun - when he's not relentlessly teasing. Paige is the middle child and can be quite the drama queen - she's also a worry wart and smartie pants. Gabriel is energetic and usually a demolition crew of one. He also has Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), which has been an unexpected blessing to our family. Claire is what I call our procrastinated caboose. She's a doll and the whole crew loves her.
"It was my child who taught me to understand so clearly that all people are equal in their humanity and that all have the same human rights. I might never have learned this in any other way. I may have gone on in the arrogance of my own intolerance for those less able than myself. My child taught me humanity" -Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winning author, Pearl S. Buck
4 comments:
oh boy. let me know how that duct tape works out for ya.
Man, that little boy has some serious technique. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. ;)
makes my heart sink! determined fella
Wow. Scary and totally awesome at the same time :)
Post a Comment