Sneaking into his brother's bed at night
I know, very Britany Spears (I swear, it was only around the corner)
Honing his skills as a talented musician

along with his mentor Barney
Counting to five
He needs a bit of assistance on 'three'
Being a pool bum
(pun intended)
Acquiring weapons
He's caught on to the 'scoot the chair around' trick. Ah-oh.
Remodeling the kitchen











9 comments:
Is it a kids digital camera he's using?? OH-post the pics! I want to see :)
so stinkin' cute!
brittany spears. pool bum. you're funny. time to lock up those knives.
ah man, i did it again. above comment was not mara.
I love this post! The counting collage was awesome!
great post rach! I love where he is IN taylors bed and taylor is still past ouT pic and all! i laughed a bit with the brittany spears (i'm so proud)& the counting to dang cute! and my heart sunk just a bit on the weapon pic! determined lil guy! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
he is soooo naughty...I hope you spanked him!!!
Great documentary, Rach. Yipers w/ the knives!! So are you locking up the chairs or the knoves now? ;)
julia - i would love to post his pictures, i remember seeing abbie's. i guess i'll have to learn how to use the kiddie camera.
yes, we've got to find a different home for the knives. i just can't keep up with all there is to lock up!
oh, and amhoopes - yes, we spanked him HARD! i'm sure he's learned his lesson.
That is so cute Rachel! I loved the Brittany Spears comment. It was all great.
Post a Comment