Hooray! This morning went off without a hitch. It will take some time to get used to the early hour again - but there was breakfast made by the mom (and not the kind you pour from a box, either), cooperation from the kids, lunches made and pictures taken. Taylor and Paige opted for the bus rather than being chauffeured (it's more fun on the bus), but Gabriel and I walked them to the corner anyway. On time. Not a tear was shed. Whoa. Now we've only got to keep this up for 9 more months!
Tomorrow - Gabriel's turn.


9 comments:
dun dun DUN!! Gabriel's turn. good luck tomorrow. [i mean you]
paige and taylor sure look cute in their new school outfits.
Cute Cute Cute! Yay for the Bus!!
Cute layout and pics! I love the one of Gabriel waving bye. So cute!
Good luck tomorrow!
Wow - high five Rachel! Way to GO! The pictures are amazing, as usual :) You are so great at those layouts! (precious!)
So Cute!!! I still think Paige's back pack is a little big. Don't you? Cute though.
Hey! you don't know me personally Rachel, but my husband and I went to High School with Todd. I stumbled across your adorable blog, when I was viewing Marlo Lundell's. Good to see the Cederstrom family is doing well!!
Hope you are all great!!
Cami (Harward) Hoopes
Ahhh... another first day of school. Ditto to all the comments about the adorable layout.
yes, mom. paige's backpack is definitely way too big. but it works for a folder and her lunch box - at least we don't fill it up with bricks. THAT would be too much to handle.
Cami- glad you stopped by, and even left a note. thanks. i'm more of a lurker myself. :)
I do think we met one time, though, a million years ago when todd and i were still dating. it seems like a lifetime ago. hope your family is well!
paige adorable pink outfit and taylor your studly! have fun kiddos hope you enjoy this year! rachel nice work for the breakfast not out of a box!
Post a Comment