Gabriel gets a REAL nap on very rare occasions anymore. Most days he has school or therapy and doesn't have the opportunity. He handles no naps well. I usually can't tell he's tired unless he gets a burst of energy or comes to me for a snuggle. Some days he falls asleep in the car and transfers well going into the house. Many times, he'll wander off into the playroom, turn on the tv, get comfy and fall asleep.
I do not love this. I'm a mommy who treasures nap time. Taylor took naps all the way through kindergarten. Willingly, even. We LOVE nap time. Not to mention, Gabriel's comfy position leaves a little to be desired.
[Please try not to judge me for the filth-ridden furniture. It's a children's chair in the playroom and therefore, CAN NOT stay clean. Ever.]


5 comments:
i love the one shoe. the sleepiest of boys can not be expected to manage both.
That's EXACTLY how Abbie naps, except hers is a dirty red Elmo chair :)
i feel so much better knowing that your elmo chair is dirty. :)
Why do so many children fight naps when most adults covet them? Zane was a great napper! He was the only one though. Such a shame. What great pics!
WISH I COULD SLEEP LIKE THAT!
Post a Comment