Thursday, February 28, 2008

tagged times 2

It would seem that my sister, Faith, is an impatient tagger and has reminded me twice that she has tagged me on two separate occasions and I have not complied. Well, you would think that it would discourage her from tagging me a second time, but she's slow to pick up on these things. In an attempt to appease her here are the answers to her tag:

I am to 1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages). 2. Open the page to 123. 3. Find the 5th sentence. 4. Post the next 3 sentences. 5. Tag 5 people

The closest book is I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson. Luckily it has 127 pages in the entire book so I can just squeak by.

That morning, even the children joined in the greeting. The villagers donned their best outfits and danced to the sound of one violin. And in one moment, hundreds of people felt music in their hearts and captured a little piece of home.
~~~~~~~~~

The second tag reminds me again of how boring I am, which is probably why I've put off doing it in the first place. The following question and answer series is sure to be captivating:

4 people who email me regularly:
1. Todd - always some joke hilarious only to him, and the latest YouTube clip
2. my bunco friends
3. my dad, king of all forwards
4. facebook - keeping me current with all my friends' most recent changes

4 places I would like to visit:
1. New York
2. Africa - I have a strange desire to go on a safari, even though I might be eaten by a wild animal
3. France
4. RV along the West Coast (kinda hokey, but whatever)

4 favorite restaurants:
1. Tia Rosa's - are you allowed to live in Mesa and not list that one?
2. Carrabba's
3. Chili's (I know,.... but it's soooo convenient!)
4. Farm House - for breakfast

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Oregon coast (gettin' out of the heat)
2. learning my new photo editing program
3. Todd becoming a (old) man - he'll officially be closer to 40 than 30 this year; I can still remember when that seemed WAY OLD - oh yah, it still does!
4. family vacation to Disney World - Gabriel has never done Disney

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. family vacation to Disney World - Disney has never proven to be "The Happiest Place on Earth" for us (I mean me)... hopefully the kids will cooperate more and whine less on this trip
2. my children getting bigger, Taylor will be in his last year of elementary school
3. swim suit season, which is how we are forced to spend 98% of our summer
4. getting my mess of a house organized


Now I tag TANYA and MICHANE (you won't hurt my feelings if you don't take part).

2 comments:

jfbast said...

first of all, THANK YOU! finally. you're the only one to participate so far. i'm getting a complex.

second, who knew you wanted to go on safari?! see how useful these tags can be.

third, i'm so glad that gabriel will 'do disney' at last.

Tanya Leigh said...

haha. Turn-about, eh? I might just have to wait until I catch up on some other things first though, so ya. Don't get too sad. ;)