Gabriel has been LOVING the pool. When summer started he was hesitant about the pool, mostly enjoying throwing rocks and toys in the water.
I think it's safe to say that he's overcome his fears:
See? He's not so much a fish as he is a stunt jumper. When I saw him flip for the first time, I nearly had a heart attack. These are the kinds of things a child learns to do on Daddy's watch - Mommy is too nervous. To top it off, it doesn't seem to be a complete show unless he finishes with his 'dead man floating in the water' no breathing technique.
[Thanks to Julia for finding such a fun swimming song. (Loudon Wainright III) Watch out bloggers, I'm always snatching up your ideas and using them as my own!]


7 comments:
"the end" cute. i'm amazed at his stunt jumping skills. looks like fun though i won't be trying that.
Gabriel is the cutest thing ever!
Oh My Gosh! What a little jumper! I can't even convince mine to put their heads under. That's awesome.
I'll wander around and sing that song the rest of the night, its just so catchy :)
julia- gabriel won't be outdone by all the other kids in the pool, swimming around and doing flips. we have a lot of willing kids showing how to do it.
i want to make 10 more swimming videos and use that same song.
oh, you're so freakin artistical! i love it!
we'll have to get the kids together and have a jump-off. and emma needs to learn to do a flip!
Quite the little daredevil you have there. Love the song, how cute!
cute! Giggles-out-loud cute! "The End"
Post a Comment