Sunday, January 4, 2009

bringing in '09

Really, I'm not quite sure where 2008 went. I could share my resolutions, but the list is lengthy and revealing. So instead, I'll just say Happy New Year to you all and leave it at that.

lightssnownew year-1This year my mom invited us up to the mountains to ring in the new year. There was lots of food, lots of cousins and lots of noise.

1 Paige, who vowed to stay up until midnight, crashed by 9:30 - but woke at 12 to do a sleepy sparkling apple cider toast with us. She still maintains, however, that she was up til midnight.

2 Mom, Grandma and Tustin partying it up.

3 Taylor wishing us all peace in the new year while decorating cookie trains.

4 Todd using his festive (annoying) noisemaker and Gabriel telling him it was "loud".

5 The whole gang in a celebratory toast.

2 comments:

The Girls' Mommy said...

Happy New Year!!

jfbast said...

i like that paige maintains she was up til midnight even though the proof is in the picture.