Thursday, January 29, 2009

fine dining

IMG_2785

While I was at the park taking pictures of the boys and the potato gun, I left the lil' ones playing on their own. Gabriel was sleeping and Paige was left "in charge".

I came home to find Gabriel awake and a picnic in the backyard - courtesy of the girls. A princess blanket laid out nicely with room for everyone. On the menu: cookies, granola bars, popcorn and oranges (for a healthy flair).

They were very pleased with themselves for doing it on their own. Even more pleased that mama didn't seem to mind. And since it was nearly 5:00, mama called it dinner.

[Gabriel, Amber & Paige with her best gangsta pose - endearing, I know.]

2 comments:

Dewitt's said...

Paige is so "sweet" all gangsta! but that is pretty cool a picnic with no parentals!

jfbast said...

"mama called it dinner." of course you did. why not?