The major DBack team of ‘09 only has a couple weeks left in their season – and it looks like they’re set to make it to the tournament. If I am correct, they’ve won every game but two – 3 games resulting in “shut-outs” because of the run rule. Taylor has been starting pitcher this year and has done really well. GO TEAM!
These pictures are during warm ups on a day that I actually managed to get him there on time. So we all got to relax and enjoy what is sure to be the last of the good weather.
By relax, I mean:
I got to save the neighboring soccer game from Gabriel. (Thanks to Todd for watching me sprint across the park and taking photos of my least attractive side – I’ll spare you all most of those)
Paige made an attempt to patiently coax him off the field to no avail. He had to be carried off. Lucky for us, the team was comprised of good sports who laughed it off and patiently waited for his removal. I’m pretty sure it was all sport to Gabriel anyway. Look at how hilarious it is to have everyone staring, calling out your name, and chasing you around!


2 comments:
What a sweet picture of baseball Taylor...AND... I love that picture of you and Gabe!! Thank you Todd!
Can I just say how much I adore our little Gabriel! He is halarious in his sneeky ways!
I know Taylor is a blessing of a big brother, but I love when I babysit and am reminded of how wonderful your sweet kids are with him.
Gabriel is the BOMB!!
Post a Comment