Our friend,
Emma (aka mookie), and her mommy decided they needed to see the sun again and came for a visit. We thought we'd meet up for lunch and planned a nice, quiet lunch while the big kids were at school. During the planning phase, I failed to remember that it was babysitting Ethan day, and then we had an unscheduled early pick-up of his brother, Hayden, from school.


So, we loaded up as many car seats as we could, and off we went for our nice, quiet lunch. I felt a little bit like a pre-school teacher with all these short people following us around. We lined them all up as we waited for seating for a quick photo-op. I must admit that when I look at the picture, it doesn't
look like as many children as it
felt like there were. Surprisingly, though, they all did great during the meal.
Gabriel and Emma were entertained by the singing of songs and gestures. They even snuck in a little hand holding. He's probably trying to be her BFF. Being the professional blogger that she is, Michane (aka Mookie's mom) managed to document it all quite nicely.
1 comment:
Yes, sometimes it is surprising to not find an army of little people behind you. lol.
Post a Comment