Wednesday, July 23, 2008

seven!

paigt smile_edited-1

Paige is SEVEN! Wow, what a big girl!

Happy Birthday Sweetie, Sugar Bear, Shug (short for sugar), Sissy, Sis, Sissy-Sue, Paigey-Poo, Miss Paige. I love you!

Paige is spunky, friendly, fun, girlie, tomboy, hard-headed, a chocolate lover, silly, sassy and sweet.

She's growing entirely too fast and it seems there is nothing I can do to slow it down.



Paige newborn sleeping 2001Paige Pucker-up 2002Paige Chocolate Girl Brownies 8-2003

Paige with Grandma Shumway 10-2001 Paige with TuTu 5-2004Paige with Snail on her Tummy 3-2004

3 comments:

amhoopes said...

Seven things I love about Paige;
1. Her round cheeks...getting less round every year :(
2. Her girlyness
3. Her strong will
4. The drama...we have plenty at our house too
5. She looks like her Daddy
6. She looks liker her Mommy too
7. She is a very versatile playmate...girls & boys love her
Happy Birthday little gremlin!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Paige!

marsha said...

Paige Happy Birthday! You are growing up so fast. Love the snail. I Love You.