Friday, October 3, 2008

friday flashback

Todd & Rachel

Ahhh, the newlywed phase of marriage, when Todd would have done anything for me. Even if it was swapping clothes on Halloween. You probably can't tell in the picture, but I also put make-up on him and curled his hair.

Good times.




[For a little background: As a kid on Halloween, I remember getting a visit from my Aunt Carla's family. Uncle John came fully dressed as a woman. If I remember right, he was wearing a wedding dress. Aunt Carla was decked out in a suit. The best part is that Uncle John also had a full, dark beard at the time. I thought it was ca-razy and cool. If I had a picture I would post it. So, I always knew I wanted to find a guy that was man enough to be in touch with his feminine side, too (but only on Halloween).]

See. A little girl's dreams CAN come true.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! This picture made my day. Fun Flashback.

jfbast said...

i remember seeing a picture of uncle john dressed like that. pretty funny. todd looks gorgeous.

Kim said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious! Best laugh I've had all day! Does Todd still have that dress? ;-)

Unknown said...

Todd, your the man! That is hilarious I don't think I could ever get John to do that, even before we were married

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh yes, I can tell. He definitely has on make-up. ;) That's so funny...and slightly disturbing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks...I can not stop laughing!

windee said...

Oh my gosh. I'm sure that my parents have the picture somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Rachel said...

windee!!! hello and welcome to my little blog. that would be hilarious if you could find that picture. :)