If I were a frantic mother, looking for a M.I.A. toddler, where would I look after I'd checked:
- the front door (locked)
- the garage door (locked)
- the playroom (empty)
- the back door (locked and backyard empty)
- office (empty)
- kids' rooms (empty)
- garage again (empty)
- front yard (in case he managed to somehow get out AND lock the door behind him)
???????
Of course.... the shower, while fully clothed. Having the best time ever. He's taking full advantage of the whole "I'm growing taller every day, and can reach knobs I couldn't reach yesterday". (He's been missing the pool)


5 comments:
i'm surprised you didn't check the street first. i think you got lucky. showers have much less chance of major catastrophe than tubs. maybe that fever needed some cooling.
That is sooo cute.... He is adorable in case I never told you that and you didn't know. You are doing an awesome job!
faith- i would have first checked the street if both doors had not been locked. also, we remove the handle from the tub for that very reason. he just recently realized he could reach the handle in the shower. maybe a little something you could adapt in your bathroom??? ;)
(ps, this was not today, he's been too sick to find trouble)
sandra- thanks, i would have to agree with you on the adorable point. ;)
HA!!!!
that reminds me of a story when Wendy M. could not find Beau who was about 18 mos. (???). She looked all over and finally found him in the laundry hamper after some very frantic searching. One time Collin had "disappeared". I looked all over and notice the door from our house to the car was not completely shut. Low and behold he was sitting in the hot car - I'm glad I found him when I did. Little stinkers!
Post a Comment