Monday, February 2, 2009

cheese

I've been wondering lately where Paigey's smile has gone. I mean the beautiful, genuinely looking happy smile. Not the hurry-and-take-the-picture-while-i-grit-my-teeth smile. Okay, she still smiles (for real) on occasion. Just not for the camera.

paigesmiles





IMG_2872-1

Oh! There it is...

You just have to know the right thing to mention.

Boys.

7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL I will have to try this with Kassidy!

Elliot Crosby said...

PAIGE DOSEN'T NEED TO SMILE TO BE BEAUTIFUL! BUT IT IS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN SHE DOES.

Anonymous said...

You do realize with a look like that soon she will have boys falling all over her. I even notice Quinn getting a little sillier when he is around her. Keep an eye on that one mom.

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooooooh man. That is too crazy. *cute smile, though ;)*

Mara said...

Such a cute picture of Paige!

marsha said...

Love that "real smile" even though the other is cute I love the "real" one. What a cutie!

marsha said...

Love that "real smile" even though the other is cute I love the "real" one. What a cutie!