Saturday, May 31, 2008

winners!

Congratulations to the major Cubs for winning 1st place in the regular season and going undefeated in the tournament!!

Thanks to the many family members who came out to cheer Taylor on - it was awesome to have so many of us lined up along the outfield fence! I'm sure the support was a major factor in Taylor's triple (yes, that's right, he hit and made it to third base) and a couple RBI's. It was great fun! Now, we're off to All-Stars....






I was right there with my camera, ready to get the big shots - when, right in the middle of the game, my battery went dead. So, this sorry picture is with a camera phone. Bummer.

4 comments:

jfbast said...

whoo-hoo! great job, taylor!

Dewitt's said...

faith cheering from her computer, since she had better things to do that night! jk

WAY TO GO TAYLOR I witnessed that triple, your awesome! and that camera phone works pretty darn good!

shamers said...

awesome, taytay! we're so proud.

marsha said...

whoo hoo Taylor! Way to go. I'm also cheering from the computer. I'm always saying I'm sorry for not being there. But I really am.