Saturday, October 18, 2008

posers

Friday was our annual sisters Halloween party. Good chili, good treats, good company.

I have some pictures of the kids - but mostly we let the kids run wild and experimented with my camera and it's timer feature. I'm not kidding when I say we spent a good 30 minutes taking pictures of ourselves! (Should I be embarrassed to admit that? I'm not.) I figure the kids will have another chance at the spotlight on Halloween night.

witch widow nun

eyes

We all turned out in costume. Justin and Sara did a hilarious clothes swap (sound familiar?) I couldn't take Justin seriously all night. Dad & Karen - came from south of the border, Mara - a very black widow, Faith - a great witch, Joe - a convincing werewolf, I was obviously a nun and Todd was, um, he was uh... a dead head (?). I always forget how much I hate that awful hair (but it comes in handy as a last minute costume).

hallow party2

6 comments:

Dewitt's said...

Great pictures you atleast got one of each couple! Kids are totally on their own this year! (there is always halloween day)

Dewitt's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mara said...

Can I steel that pic for my blog?! At least Im asking this time!
Good pics.... Now for Halloween night!

jfbast said...

thanks for coming. great costumes guys.

i finally broke down and bought my neglected eldest son a costume, post-party. luckily he still has his school dress up day and trick or treating.

Kim said...

How fun! You all look great!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh that looks awesome! I love your costumes. I love the witch, the black widow, the nun. :)